Friday, November 25, 2011

Nonprofit Tax Tip: Getting Your GET License


It's near the end of the year.  You're a nonprofit organization.  You know you have to worry about TAXES!  So what about taxes? 

First things first, make sure you have a GET license. 

They're easy enough to get:

Complete BB-1 packet:

You can also visit a Business Action Center, where you can get a GET license on the spot!

Questions?  We HIGHLY urge you to read this wonderful piece by our friend (and favorite tax attorney) Trever Asam.

Up next... we'll talk about how to file to obtain your GET exemption. 

Still have questions?  Email us at

Aloha nui,

No comments:

Post a Comment